Roku Pin Change Procedure and Guide:
It is not hard for anyone to find Roku PIN and change it if forgot by mistake. The directions are not as simple as they must appear on the official support platform, so we came into the presence. To make changes in Roku PIN, you need to follow these basic steps:
Add or Change your Roku PIN:
- Open your device's browser and go to Roku's official login tab.
- To log in, use your user ID and password credentials. If your password is not known, press Forget Password and follow the guidelines for recovery.
- Tap the Account dropdown menu after you have logged in and then click on the My Account button present on the top-right end of the page.
- Click Upgrade under the Pin preference tab in the centre of the page.
- Enter and check your PIN. If you are not having it, then you need to make one. In the ‘Create new PIN' field, insert a four-digit number and validate it in the 'Verify PIN' section.
- The segment below is rather significant to understand. It's about changing the preferences of your PIN, like whether you want the PIN to be checked by Roku. With Save Changes, pick the alternative PIN that suits you and confirm.
Follow the above instructions to change your Roku PIN when you forgot it any time.