Does Delta give refunds for canceled flights?
Delta airlines are the most preferred airlines among its contemporaries as far as services are concerned. Delta airlines offer refunds when the flights are cancelled by the passengers. As far as the cancellation policy is concerned, there are certain guidelines that the passengers need to follow in order to get a refund against their cancellations made at Delta airlines.
- Delta airlines provide full refunds against the cancellation made if the passengers have opted for cancellation within 24 hours from making the reservations at Delta Airlines.
- Cancellation charges are levied on reservations that someone makes after the completion of a 24 hours period. The passengers need to pay the cancellation charges if they cancel when the departure date is nearing.
- Cancellations can be made either online or offline. For offline cancellations, the passengers may report to going to the airport. The cancellation charges for the same are comparatively higher than online cancellations. The passengers need to pay around 100 USD for airport cancellations.
- However, if the passengers opt for online cancellations then the cancellation charges are around 70-80 USD.
- The delta refund for cancelled flights are initiated at once, nevertheless, the amount may take 7 working days to reflect in your payment source.
I hope that helps with the delta refund for the canceled flight. For more details and information you are advised to connect with the customer care representative.