Guide to create an Account on Verizon Email Address
Verizon is one of the oldest service providers in the industry that provides a web-mailing platform domain for its users to enjoy as well. It allows all of its users to send and receive emails with the help of their Verizon account and a perfectly working internet connection.
If you already have a Verizon email account and you need to add a new sub-account to it so that you can use it on different domains, then it can be managed. If you wish to get a better understanding, then go through the steps mentioned below.
Create a Verizon Account
You can create a Verizon email account with the help of the below-listed points;
- Log in to the official website of Verizon.
- Locate the profile icon present on the website and click on ‘Manage Profiles.’
- Once you do, it will open the settings section of your profile.
- Click on the ‘Account’ section and go to the ‘Add an account option.
- From there, you can add a sub-account related to your primary Verizon email address.
- You can then input all the required credentials related to your profile to create a new account with the Verizon domain name.
- Once you complete all the personal information, you can create a username and password for your Verizon account.
- You can then access your Verizon account with the help of the profile credentials you created for your account.
- After going through all the procedures mentioned above, you can log in to your Verizon email account with the help of the official sign-in page of Verizon.
Thus, you can Create Verizon Account with the help of the points mentioned above and enjoy all the services provided by Verizon in your account effectively and efficiently for your convenience and benefit and convenience for the same.