Upgrading your Firefox Browser
It is important to update your firefox browser. That is the reason it becomes essential to make sure that you Update the firefox browser regularly. So that it doesn’t get outdated and starts malfunctioning, knowing this, you would need to keep a regular check on the version of your Firefox so that you can update it at the right time or set automatic updates.
How to Know that Firefox is Up to date?
You can use the Firefox browser, on the phone, and even on your Laptop or desktop. So, it is essential to know the correct procedure for all the gadgets.
Mobile or tablet:
- Open the settings option on your phone.
- Now tap on the button of “Applications.”
- Once you have done that, then you would need to click on the control of “Firefox.”
- On the new page, if you see the control of “Update,” then it means you need to upgrade the FirefoxFirefox.
- If you don’t see that option, then it means that your FirefoxFirefox is up to date.
Desktop or Laptop:
It is straightforward to check if your FirefoxFirefox is up to date or not on your Laptop. For that, you would need to open the Firefox browser. Once you have done that, you would need to check on the top right corner of your browser. There you’ll see an option of “Update.”
How to update the Firefox browser?
Follow the steps to update the Firefox browser:
Mobile or tablet:
- Open the settings options.
- Now you would need to click on the button “Firefox.”
- Tap on the control of “Update” under the icon of FirefoxFirefox.
- Your phone should be connected to the internet.
- That is it. You have updated your Firefox browser on your mobile or tablet.
Laptop or desktop:
- To update your Firefox web browser, you would need to open it on your PC.
- You’ll see the button of “Update.” Click on that.
- Now you’ll be able to update your browser.
- Once you’re done with the update, then you would need to restart your computer. That is it. You have made the changes. Enjoy web browsing.