A Guide to Reset Your Suddenlink Internet Box
We all know how important the internet is in our daily life. We all need internet access wherever we go. Suddenlink is one of the most popular software that provides you with the best speed internet access in your homes.
Suddenlink provides high-speed internet access to the customers at home, which can help you with all your entertainment and helpful work to keep going without any interruptions. If you want to reset your Internet Box, this guide will help you know the same.
Points you should know before resetting your Suddenlink Cable Box
To avoid any interference in your entertainment, you must have an excellent working cable box. Suddenlink provides you with such access. If you're going to reset your Suddenlink cable box, you must know the following information before resetting your Suddenlink:
- All the customized settings you made will be wiped out from your internet box.
- Your previous username and password will be deleted, and you have to create your new username and password if you want to reset your cable box.
- All your wi-fi settings will be deleted from your device, including the name of your device, and it will no longer appear on the other networks until you reconfigure it.
Steps to Reset Suddenlink Cable Box
If you want to reset your Suddenlink cable box, you must go through the following steps:
- You will find the reset button at the back of your Suddenlink cable box.
- After this, you have to press and hold the reset button of your Suddenlink cable box for 10-15 seconds.
- Then you have to wait for the router to get fully reset and turn the power back on.
- Your Suddenlink internet box is now reset.
After resetting your Suddenlink internet box, the default of Suddenlink will be restored. Now you can reconfigure your wi-fi settings and create your new device name and password, which will appear on the other networks.
Other Ways to Get Help to Reset Suddenlink cable box
- If you find any trouble regarding your Suddenlink reset, you can visit the Suddenlink customer care service and contact Suddenlink representatives. You can get the Suddenlink customer service toll-free number1 (877) 794-2724 and can clear all your troubles regarding fixing, resetting your internet Box easily.
- You can also use the Suddenlink email to contact them regarding your Internet accessibility. You can get the Email address of Suddenlink directly by visiting the https://www.suddenlink.com/contact-us website to get quick assistance and can drop any request there.
So, if you were finding it difficult to reset your internet box, above were the ways you can Reset the Suddenlink internet box at your home and can enjoy the hi-speed internet access without any trouble.