How Can I Delete My Vine Account Permanently?
Vine is undoubtedly one of the best platforms you can come across when you want to showcase your talent. There you can post your videos, and you’ll have many people to have a look at your performance. However, suppose you want to delete your account from Vine permanently. Then you only need to make sure that you have followed the information given ahead.
What are the steps to delete the Vine account permanently?
To delete the account, you would need to follow the information given below.
Steps to delete your account:
- To delete the Vine account. You need first to have the profile URL. For that, you can log into your account. After logging in, you need to open the main profile page. You can copy the URL at the top of the address bar.
- Now you need to open the email you use. To delete your Vine account, you need to use email support. For that, log in to your email account. After that, send your account delete request to this email address - email@example.com.
It is always recommended to use the email address associated with the Vine. However, that is not mandatory.
- You would need to mention your request to close the account permanently in the email. At the same time, you also need to make sure that you have mentioned the profile URL. In that manner, there will not be any confusion.
- After some time, you need to connect with Vine customer support to check and confirm that your account has been deleted. For that, you can send an email to the official email address mentioned above.
However, there can also be a situation where you need to get a deceased person's account closed. For that, you can follow the information ahead.
Steps to get the account of a deceased person closed:
It is undoubtedly challenging for any of us to lose someone close to us. In that case, it is essential to get the account deleted. In that manner, we’ll be taking steps towards protecting their privacy and also legacy at the same time.
- As mentioned above, you would need to get the profile URL of the deceased person. Once you have that, you will be able to share it with the concerned team.
- You would need to send the request to delete the deceased person's account on firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that you have also shared the profile URL of the dead person.
- You need to write the email in such a way that you’re requesting to close your account.
- Attaching the supporting documents will be necessary for the account to get closed. So, make sure that you have connected the death certificate. That is going to be the most critical step required for these steps.
That is it. You need to go through the directions mentioned above. After that, your query will be resolved. So, if you were having a question or a doubt in your mind, “How Do I Delete Vine Account?” Then stick to the steps mentioned above.