Obtain basic tips to change my optimum WI-FI name and password
Optimum WI-FI internet service provides a great hotspot to connect most of the devices to get connected with the internet service with ease. It has the widest access point that allows you to make high-speed internet service and provide you a great chance to access your favorite website at any time.
If you are not able to access your Optimum WI-FI and wish to change the password as you have doubts about unauthorized access, you should proceed to Optimum WI-FI password change in a pretty good manner.
Following are the ways to change Optimum WI-FI password with ease:
- At first, turn on your Optimum router and make sure your PC is also connected and launch an internet browser.
- You need to visit the http://router.optimum.net and click on the log-in button and enter the valid email address and password to access.
- Go to the settings and choose the basic settings and select manage as two networks and rename the network with the 5GHZ SSID.
- Enter the new name that should be at least 2.4GHZ or you can change any further name and save the name.
- Now you can change the password by pressing the edit button and enter the new password and click on the Save button.
- Now you should try to connect your device to use the internet service in a good manner at the end of the task.
If you are still facing the same technical trouble or don’t know how to go for the Optimum WI-FI password change procedure, you are required to read the steps provided by our techies who will provide you complete help at any time.