Get All Details to Change Your Cover Photo on Facebook
Changing cover photos is nothing but a task of a few clicks. If you want to change your Facebook profile cover photo, you can do it on your mobile or desktop. Moreover, the given instructions will help you to change your cover picture. All you need is to follow the information explained.
How to Change Cover Photo On Facebook?
- First off, you need to log in to your Facebook account if you haven't logged in to your account.
- At the top right of your Facebook home screen, you need to click the profile picture.
- Next, you have to select the Edit cover photo option at the right bottom of the cover photo.
- After that, you need to click the Select Photo option. If there is no cover photo for your profile, click Upload Photo.
- Further, if you want to upload a new photo from your device, choose Upload Photo. Or, if you're going to pick from your Facebook albums, click Select Photo.
- As you select a photo, click and drag the image to reposition the cover photo.
- Once you find it in a suitable position, click Save Changes.
With this, you will be able to change cover photo on Facebook. And you will not face any hassle while changing your Facebook profile cover photo. In case you find any trouble and need assistance, you can contact the support team. The technical expert team is available on a phone call; dial the number anytime.