Reset my Google Fiber remote
There are two versions of the Fiber remote. One is with a live button and another one is without it. You can follow the instructions below to reset your Google fiber remote that apply to your remote:
To reset you Google fiber remote with live button follow below steps:
1. First you need to find the 4 digit code for your TV brand.
2. After that you need to turn on the TV using the TV's original remote control.
3. In the next step on the Google Fiber remote control, you need to press and hold the TV and ok buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. You can see the TV button blinks twice and then stays on.
4. Now release both buttons.
5. Then you need to enter the 4 digit code for your TV brand. Once you enter the TV brand code, you can see that the TV button blinks twice and then stays on.
6. You can pause for 3 seconds. Press and hold until the TV turns off or on.
7. Then release and press exit to confirm and lock in your TV code.
This is how you can reset your Google fiber remote.
Google fliber remote volume not working
The Google Fiber remote control is not designed in a way that it can fully control audio equipment, such as audio receivers. But you can still use IR learning to program the volume up and down and mute buttons to work with your audio equipment. You can simply follow the IR learning instructions give below using your original sound system remote for those buttons.
1. First turn on the TV using the TV's original remote control.
2. Now on the Google Fiber remote control, you need to press and hold the 1 and 5 buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. The TV button will blink twice and then stays on.
3. Now release both buttons.
4. On the Google Fiber remote control, you need to press and release the first learnable button you want to program. The TV button LED turns on.
5. Now you need to hold the original TV remote control about two inches from the Google Fiber remote control, and then you need to point the infrared sensors toward each other.
6. Next press and hold the button on the original TV remote that you want to program on the Google Fiber remote.
· If you see the learning working, the TV power button on the Google Fiber remote will blink twice, and the LED will stay on.
· But if the learning does not work, the TV power button will not blink. You can try again.
7. Now press the next learnable button you want to program, and repeat the two previous steps.
8. You can repeat the process for each learn-able button you want to program.
9. Once you finish programming the learn able buttons, you can press OK to exit programming mode, and then confirm successful programming.
Setting up Google fiber remote control
There are two steps with which you can set up your remote:
1. You can pair your remote with a TV Box to control Fiber TV features.
2. You can program your remote to operate the power and volume on your TV.
Copyright ©. All rights are reserved